Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My couch is my oasis


I am selfishly (as in, yes, I am thinking purely of myself right this minute) lying on the couch in yet another attempt to recharge. I'm thinking that since I finished off my package of Arctic Root last week that I am in fact a lot more tired - quick mental note - must buy some more.

Soon I hope to muster enough energy to get up and pack my overnight bag and reorganize my car so that I may actually be able to start my trip to Norrköping as planned at 6:30 tomorrow.

But for now I am just so grateful to be lying down on my soft, seductive couch, laptop in place, head resting comfortably on one armrest while my legs dangle over the side of the other one, knowing that the couch isn't expecting anything in return, nor does it anxiously wonder if I plan on staying much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment