Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Iceland


I have not allowed myself to look forward to or prepare myself for my trip to Iceland. When travelling on business I very rarely have the opportunity to take advantage of what my surroundings have to offer which always leaves me feeling completely bummed out.

But now I'm here. I had no real expectations as to how it would seem, but "different" definitely comes to mind. Like moon-landscape meets glaciers meets Warsaw meets seaside village. Tonight I dined on an exquisite lambsteak at an Italian restaurant and got totally buzzed after one glass of red wine (my limit nowadays).

It's a quarter to ten in the evening, and the sun has yet to set.

I'm crossing my fingers that I will somehow get to visit some hot springs before returning home.

1 comment:

  1. Vad skönt att du kom fram ok. Spännande låter det, tycker jag. Håller tummarna för att du ska få se lite omgivningar och en eller annan het källa. kram på dig

    ReplyDelete