Sunday, November 22, 2009

What? Already?

The stitches are out, and the pain only makes itself known occasionally. We decided (that is my husband and I) that all four of us (meaning we would be dragging the kids along) needed some fresh air, and together we took a long "Bingo" walk around the village. My knee was not a problem at all.

I still have trouble bending it, though. It hurts to apply pressure by kneeling, and I can't squat. Still, I could have probably done some hip openers or pilates tonight, if I had put my mind to it. Instead I treated myself (together with my husband) to a clandestine binge with a pint of Ben & Jerry's Half-baked ice cream.

I swear I'll set my alarm early and start my morning with a trial run on my crosstrainer... My goal is to be able to teach my last yoga class of 2009 on Sunday.

Can you believe that this year is drawing towards an end? That in less than three weeks I'm going to be 40?

No comments:

Post a Comment