Sunday, April 26, 2009

The opposite of yoga...


...is poker. Yet I couldn't resist the chance to play a free online all-girl tournament. I had quit playing poker a couple of years ago because it wreaked havoc on my bodymind. For starters, I am a terrible loser, always have been - ask anyone! My heartrate increases, I don't even want to imagine what my blood pressure is, and, if you value your life, please do not distract me when I am trying to focus.

Usch - it sounds awful, I know. I apologize. Still there's something to be said about the mental challenge (and the high experienced when your competitors are taken DOWN), and tonight the cards were there for me. See you in the finals next Sunday; I got a free ticket to an 330 Euro online tournament!

Not exactly the path to enlightenment. I wonder where this karma will lead me in my next life?

No comments:

Post a Comment