Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mr. Meow


I am in the midst of the worst part of my jetlag syndrome, the second day after having flown eastward. On top of that we had daylight savings time last night and lost yet another hour of valuable sleep.

So why is it - this furry little creature refuses to use the kitty door we installed for his convenience? Instead he goes marching back and forth in my bedroom making the louding purring noise that is his signature.

So he wins. I get up and hold open the hatch for him. When he has sniffed about the hole for a minute or so I get tired of waiting and gently pat his rear so he gets the message - Go out already!

Look at the clock and see that it's twenty minutes to nine o'clock. Since I have to be on the road at 6 A.M. tomorrow it's just as well I get up anyhow.

Do I thank him or strangle him???

No comments:

Post a Comment