Friday, March 13, 2009

Judie's husband on line one...please pick up...


That's exactly what I am going to hear, should my husband read this blog entry before I have a chance to talk to him.

Despite all my good intentions of planning our hotel stays (far in advance) for our trip to the States next week, I have managed to book the wrong night for our night in Stockholm prior to our flight next Wednesday. By mistake I made a reservation, months ago, for Wednesday night instead of Tuesday night.

Which shouldn't matter, right? After all, how hard can it be a change a reservation from a Wednesday to a Tuesday?

Very hard apparently, more like mission impossible when it really is impossible, since there's a doctors' convention going on all next week in Stockholm.

Give me a hand keeping our fingers crossed??

1 comment: