Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Foglike state in front of an oasis

All of the sudden it's quarter to ten in the evening, and I'm not sure I know where the day went. It's almost like I was a spectator today, watching myself going through the motions in a trancelike dream without a plot.

I ended up finding myself in a quaint mini-apartment at a golf hotel the evening before an exhibition. I have so much space, that there is more than enough room for both my mat and me. I even have my Sarah Ivanhoe's "Candlelight Yoga" dvd in my suitcase. So my table is set right here in front of me, set up nicely with my favorite dishes and waiting patiently...I just wish I had more of an appetite.

Yet if I don't take advantage of this situation now, then not only is my "dinner" going to get cold, someone's going to clear the table, and I won't be able to make a new reservation until God-knows-when.

No comments:

Post a Comment