Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The luxury of no drama


Today has been a regular day.

My appointments have gone well. I enjoyed some leftover pasta salad at home and topped it off with a piece of kladdkaka (gooey brownies) and coffee (which I had flavored with cinnamon).

I even had my sunglasses on for about 5 minutes while driving; until new clouds came rolling in, but that's OK - Hearing the birds chirp you know that spring is in the air. Please East Coast: do not send any more snow over here!

My favorite part of the day (so far): eating breakfast together as a family and walking my kids to school.

What I am looking forward to for the rest of today: picking my kids up from daycare and walking home with them, followed by my Body Balance class this evening, and to top it off, hanging out with my husband, watching TV and talking in bed when I come home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment