Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry...


I know I shouldn't be apologizing, so let me start by saying, "Sorry." It's not like I feel as though I've necessarily done anything wrong; I just feel that I'm sorry:

- sorry for being so rusty when I taught Body Balance tonight.
- sorry for not being able to perform at my regular level since being put out of commission 3½ weeks ago.
- sorry for coming home too late to read comic books to my son.
- sorry that my son feels crushed that he'll be missing a b-day party since that's our travel date.
- sorry for not blogging, e-mailing, fb-ing or doing anything else of a social nature as of late.
- sorry for not getting any laundry done this week.
- sorry for not having hung up the Xmas lights outside.
- sorry for not being Maria Von Trapp in the morning when I have to be on the road by 6:30 A.M.
- sorry for only managing two out of three:
* Bring home the bacon (it's already in the fridge)
* Fry it up in pan (no problem)
* Never let you forget you're a man (how about some coffee with that bacon instead...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment