Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The laugh factor

After a crappy day (which I knew was going to be crappy) I came home, stressed like a maniac, and was pretty much a walking tropical storm until the kids got to bed. My mood was so tangible that even my husband backed down when I more or less dared him to provoke me...that's saying a lot. OK, OK, I am being pretty melodramatic here, but this week has been more than a handful. I am trying to cram three weeks of work into one before going on vacation next week.

What I didn't realize was just how stressed out and strained I was until I saw a cheezy tv commercial for a supermarket chain guest starring Jamie Oliver. Suddenly I was laughing out loud. I couldn't believe how good it felt.


Note to self: must laugh more often.

Here's the commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment