Thursday, November 18, 2010

Topic IV - What I ate today...


For those who may or may not be keeping count, I skipped Topic #3: my parents.

Moving on...

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I eat the same breakfast just about every day, but since I had to hit the road early today, I skipped my usual soft boiled egg with caviar.

Otherwise, I drank a glass of freshly pressed orange juice to wash down my mulitvitamin, glucosamine tablets, and artic root tablet. While a pot of coffee was brewing, I poured some milk over my bowl of shredded wheat, müsli, and flaxseed combo. Usually I add a handful of blueberries from this summer's harvest, but since they're frozen I didn't want to wake up the kids by using the microwave.

Poured some coffee (light and sweet, just like me?) into my Starbuck's thermos to drink on my drive to Skåne.

I had clinical workshops today, so I bought apple-cinnamon cake for my customers and helped myself to a piece around 10:30 A.M. For lunch I only had about 20 minutes, so I'm afraid that Chef Ronald once again made my lunch: two cheeseburgers, Tropicana orange juice, and a medium latte.

Another small piece of cake around 2:30.

Then on my drive home I found a bottle of strawberry oat-drink that I had forgotten about - YUM. Also, I had bought two pouches of apple slices while at McD's that I washed down with a bottle of water.

For dinner, my kids were starved, so I made one of their favorites: smoked pork-pancake (more like an omelette made in the oven) along with cloudberries mixed with sugar. Drink: water.

Not my proudest day as far as my culinary habits go, but both honest and pretty typical...

2 comments:

  1. Jag undrade just vart nr 3 tog vägen.....:-) funderar på att skaippa den med. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. SeDärJa: har inte råd med terapisessioner som skulle krävas efteråt - bättre att använda pengarna till julklappar istället... ;-)

    ReplyDelete