Friday, February 12, 2010

Letting Debbie Allen Quiet My Demons: Part I



Now there's a title. Unfortunately I don't think the content of this entry will quite live up to the expectations a title like that brings, but here goes:

I'm in Stockholm where I am taking a 5-day course in Virya yoga for pregnancy. Just listen to the sound of that for a second:

1). I'm = on my own, without kids, in the process of being completely spoiled by my girlfriend Maria with her espresso machine, beautiful apartment, homecooked meals (topped off with Ben&Jerry's), and above all, lots of laughter from where we lay spread out in our pajamas on her couch.

2). in Stockholm = for those of you who have never been to Stockholm, it is breathtakingingly beautiful, let me tell you.

3). 5-days = see the point 1).

4). course in Virya yoga for pregnancy = and loving every little corn of knowledge and exchange I'm receiving, knowing that I am going to be able to use this knowledge and do some really positive things with them.

What about the demons then?? And where's Debbie Allen?

Stayed tuned for Part II...(which I hope to write later on this evening because I sort of have a bus to catch so that I don't come late to class!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment