Saturday, February 21, 2009

No date - pajamas on at 6 P.M. instead

The babysitter got sick, so our triannual date has had to be postponed. And I was so looking forward to eating a gyrospizza alone with my man...

Instead we are in the bedroom - I've got my laptop and fleece pajamas while hubby is watching the trotter races on TV. The kids have been playing Singstar, but seemed to have gone over to Lego Star Wars.

All in all it has been a good day. I had a great time teaching a Body Balance class to 20 delightful ladies in our new yoga studio. By the third song I was as sweaty as could be; the atmosphere was fun, and I think everyone was enjoying themselves. Tomorrow I am really going to feel it in my thighs and abs!

When I got home we got our stuff together and headed out to the woods to grill hotdogs. The grill coals were in hibernation, but with some super hyperventilating from my husband they eventually caught fire, and we could eat. A couple of kids from down the street joined us, and when we were done eating the kids embarked in a friendly snowball fight (They are SO much nicer than we ever were as kids - Thank God for that!).

What better way to top it off than with a take-away pizza from the local pizzeria? Maybe next Saturday we'll get to go on our date instead.

Tomorrow - big yoga day - 3 classes, nervous teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment