Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby Krishna and Bette Midler

Today, my mat session was dedicated to the sneaky, butter-stealing, and forever charming baby Krishna - the one who gets into trouble yet somehow manages to melts one's heart with his sweetness. His playful mischief is more a result of innocent curiousity rather any sort of animosity. So I decided to focus on playing with expansion today and reminded myself that having fun is just as important as having good technique...

In the background, Spotify-shuffle was my d.j. The exact moment it was time for Savasana, one of my favorite ballads of all time started to play. It took me back to my childhood and my adolescence, and I was struck with an enormous sense of gratitude to all my friends from way-back-when. It's been both an honor and a pleasure to have been able to know you. You will always be my heroes, whose beautiful qualities to this day continue inspire me.

And would you believe that there are even a few Republicans included in in that list... (Sorry, I couldn't resist; and yes, I'm joking!)

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment