Monday, September 6, 2010

Bring it on...?



Here's a news flash - Life is insanely busy! Yeah, like, what else is new?!

So life is insanely busy, yet again. And the bottom line is that I'm getting exactly what I asked for. Every aspect that is demanding my attention is of my own making. Which makes me somewhat of a mad scientist, I know.

The solution? Other than falling into a coma - sorry, no Snow-White-apples or Sleeping-Beauty-spinning-wheels found on E-bay last I checked - all I can think to do is to suck it up and stick it out.

And prioritize. Keep the wheels in motion. Stay healthy (even mentally = HUGE challenge).

Accept living with things being "good enough".

Decide which attitude I'm going to have.

Break down and cry if necessary, just not in front of the kids.

I'm lucky to have so much to do. Certain things have recently arisen and come to me that go far beyond my dreams.

Will my tactics work?

I have no friggin' idea.

But, hey, that's life.

To my dear friend, C: I wrote this in my head before I read your entry today. Trust me, I know what you're going through. Jag hoppas att ljuset i tunneln snart visar sig för dig. KRAM

2 comments:

  1. Accepting living with things being good enough is the hardest part for me! :-/

    But hey Judie, you're on the road to something huge! A fantastic transformation in your life. Enjoy this exciting ride, even tears will help you on the way! But focus on what gives you the most energy, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kram och tack det samma. Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete